• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

I just received my 3-pack yesterday. I'll post some pictures later of how they look, but I am very satisfied compared to other protectors that I have tried (frames, plastic cases) and the fact that they fit in the cgc box, aren't over excessive, stackable, shows the top label, and prevents slipping around in the box from falling over (if you don't have enough slabs to fill the whole box), these protectors are the coup de grace for my personal collection.

I will be sure to get more!!!

I have been really enjoying these. They stack nicely, fit into my cgc boxes, and they make the comics look really good. I took a slab I got for free and slapped one of these on it to see how much protection they actually give and was pleasantly surprised. If you have been on the fence or just forgotten about them you should give them a try.