Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

You can contact us directly at marc@maxprotection.net

They are available on amazon and ebay. Retail and wholesale inquiries welcome and there are quantity discounts and a wholesale program. MSRP is $8.49. Our special promotion is 2 for $19.99 which includes shipping. It's unfortunate that shipping by USPS or other major shipping methods is quite expensive for one Defender ($7-$12 depending on location).

1014320_511782825560652_2052738060_n.jpg

MPDEF03_main.jpg

Edited by Max Protection

12,999 posts

These are awesome!

hm

Oh wait..there's no pics, no link, and when one follows the bread crumbs, there is no reference to it on the website. Brilliant marketing!

2,662 posts
lol

6,715 posts

If the MSRP is $8.49, and your special price is $9.99 with free shipping, isn't that actually MSRP + 1.50 for shipping?

1,440 posts

Isnt this a 100% rip off of slab pro? Is the market so robust for these that it can support both entities? Maybe a cage match to settle this?

Sorry guys, our shipping manager told us that the cost to ship the goods is between $7-$12 by USPS, UPS, or FedEx, which would mean we are giving away the Defender. If you were one of the previous commenters, I will make you a deal. Buy two for $19.99 and include shipping and I will include a 3rd for free, it's on me.

GCSTOMP, I'm glad you are promoting the cage match. We have a cage available near our office in Kent, Washington :)

I started working on this product about 9 months ago. I design a lot of collectables storage solutions, trading cards, card games, memorabilia, comic holders, and graded slabs for various companies. I found out after I had finalized the tooling that Slab-Pro has a product very similar to what I created. When I was able to compare them, I found that my design was sleeker and not as bulky, especially around the edges. My price point at retail is $8.49 compared to $15 and the retail packaging is in a reusable resealable ziplock bag that can be used to carry the slab. Perfect for a Con or transport.

I am a designer and inventor and am looking to constantly refine and better my products. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. The more feedback the better.

Sincerely,

Patrick Kwan

President, Max Protection.

18,720 posts
GCSTOMP, I'm glad you are promoting the cage match. We have a cage available near our office in Kent, Washington :)

I started working on this product about 9 months ago. I design a lot of collectables storage solutions, trading cards, card games, memorabilia, comic holders, and graded slabs for various companies. I found out after I had finalized the tooling that Slab-Pro has a product very similar to what I created. When I was able to compare them, I found that my design was sleeker and not as bulky, especially around the edges. My price point at retail is $8.49 compared to $15 and the retail packaging is in a reusable resealable ziplock bag that can be used to carry the slab. Perfect for a Con or transport.

I am a designer and inventor and am looking to constantly refine and better my products. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. The more feedback the better.

Sincerely,

Patrick Kwan

President, Max Protection.

I like this guy. He's got moxy.

18,720 posts

Question: are these intended to go over slabs only, or can you get them around a Mylite bag?

1,001 posts

pm sent

26,015 posts

I may be taking you up on your offer.

Sent Slab Pro a PM today about taking them up on their offer of free product and it was read... and then unanswered. hm

Give me 24 hours to decide who wants the biz... ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

1,835 posts
I may be taking you up on your offer.

Sent Slab Pro a PM today about taking them up on their offer of free product and it was read... and then unanswered. hm

Give me 24 hours to decide who wants the biz... ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

They didn't answer my PM either hm hm

Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection

Guys, the response has been great, thanks for the support. Please send inquiries to marc@maxprotection.net rather than PMs, I don't want anything to get looked over. This will make sure that the shipper sees your emails. Thanks! Have a good weekend. Happy SDCC, was there yesterday, nuts!

14,787 posts

Slab pro answered mine and said they would send me one....