Slab Protectors. Prevents damage from impact, MSRP $8.49

68 posts in this topic

39,523 posts
Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection

How much for a 3-pack to Canada? :baiting:

7,060 posts
Just spoke with our shipping manager, got several emails regarding the promotion. We are here until 6pm PST today and can take care of your order ASAP. Bio-Rupp, we got you buddy! You got a Defender on me. Johnny U, the deal extends to you too. 3 for $19.99 including shipping so long as you are in the US.

Pat Kwan

Max Protection

How much for a 3-pack to Canada? :baiting:

If it is too cost prohibitive shoot me a PM and will help you out if possible.

PM on its way.

1,863 posts

these fit in regular cgc box or you need magazine size box?

11,337 posts

Will they a book in one of these fit a CGC box? Are other colors available or just black?

371 posts

Good questions. If they come in different colors and less important to me do they fit in a CGC box?

Something else to add UV sleeves for CGC books. I know they are out there somewhere....

The Defender fits over a cgc slab and can also fit over a mylite. Will have multiple colors and yes, they fit into cgc boxes and cgc shipping boxes. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Thanks!

Pat

Edited by Max Protection

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you so much for all of the great positive feedback regarding the Comic Slab Defender. As a newbie, I was welcomed and was given a lot of feedback to better the Defender going forward. As a thank you, I'd like to offer a special to forum members only for the next 30 days. 3 Defenders including shipping in the US for $19.99. If you live outside of the US, please contact us and we can figure out some shipping arrangements.

Please contact marc@maxprotection.net and mention the "forum offer" and your discount will be honored.

Thank you!

Pat Kwan

President, Max Protection.

11,337 posts

Glad to see that they fit in a CGC box, so I'll give you your first :takeit:

I'll take 2 of the 3 packs.

2,289 posts
Dear Forum Members,

Thank you so much for all of the great positive feedback regarding the Comic Slab Defender. As a newbie, I was welcomed and was given a lot of feedback to better the Defender going forward. As a thank you, I'd like to offer a special to forum members only for the next 30 days. 3 Defenders including shipping in the US for $19.99. If you live outside of the US, please contact us and we can figure out some shipping arrangements.

Please contact marc@maxprotection.net and mention the "forum offer" and your discount will be honored.

Thank you!

Pat Kwan

President, Max Protection.

Mail send!

2,289 posts

Quick question: do the also fit the ticker CGC cases. The once used for the comics Ith more pages?

Hi 999ghosts,

We have one in development for the thicker cases as well as one for PSA graded cards. Currently we make them for Beckett graded cards, one touch magnetic card holders, and CGC slabs. Will have colors and thicker Defenders soon!

Thanks,

Pat

1,532 posts
:hi:

5,454 posts
hm I'd like to hear some feedback when some of you guys get them. I'm amazed they fit in a CGC box. If the mylar is slightly too wide, mine don't fit.

First batch of orders are out if you ordered yesterday or over the weekend, they left yesterday. Even had a guy come and pick them up. Would appreciate some feed back and thoughts on how we can make it better. Still offering the promo if you are interested. Thanks!

903 posts

When's the offer over?

Depends on when you are buying :) Just kidding. We are having a marketing meeting later this week about the Comic Defenders, but we can probably continue to offer this for the next 2 weeks. They are being offered online on amazon, ebay, and bcwsupplies.com. They're also on page 490 in the August issue of Diamond Previews.

11,337 posts
First batch of orders are out if you ordered yesterday or over the weekend, they left yesterday. Even had a guy come and pick them up. Would appreciate some feed back and thoughts on how we can make it better. Still offering the promo if you are interested. Thanks!
You sending invoices? I never got one (shrug)

472 posts

So I picked mine up from them. They seem pretty nice, fits in my storage box just fine. I have some in mylars but haven't tested how well they will fit, but I do believe they will fit just fine. Was hoping I might have gotten a little bonus for saving them the shipping costs but oh well no regrets.