• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Just like it was shown in the teaser iron man helmet gets reshape into ultron head in other words tony makes ultron and not hank.
That was the idea I got too. I've seen the "no Hank" report from more established sources now. It makes sense for two big reasons. Tony is already well established in the movies so they don't have to bring in a new character in a movie that seems it will already be crowded. Robert Downey Jr. also brings a lot of star power so having him central to the plot will help sell this movie as it did the first one.

Just like it was shown in the teaser iron man helmet gets reshape into ultron head in other words tony makes ultron and not hank.

Jarvis grows into Ultron....?

There would be some synchronicity to that, since in the original appearance, Jarvis posed as the Crimson Cowl while under the thrall of Ultron, until the real Crimson Cowl revealed itself to be Ultron.

There would be some synchronicity to that, since in the original appearance, Jarvis posed as the Crimson Cowl while under the thrall of Ultron, until the real Crimson Cowl revealed itself to be Ultron.

And the Iron Man Armor did go kinda Crazy in IM 3

Love Thanos but for me my favorite villain after Doctor Doom was Ultron. Love this news.already had copies of 54 55 since I'm a huge ulteon fan . I think ultron makes sense for Avengers and Thanks for GOTG if he's in that.

Cool news, Ultron is such a great villain.... I guess I am really confused on what they do with Thanos as I was really wanting him in Avengers 2

Ironically, I sold of a sizable run of late silver/early bronze Avengers back in April/May on Comiclink, and the only book that 'sold' and then not get paid for was my 9.8W #55. When CL told me the news and asked me what I wanted to do, I just said relist in Aug... Wow, I guess I really owe that nonpayer a huge thank you for allowing me the chance to sell it now that its red hot, lol.

Let's just hope that Ultron is really Ultron and not some fancy animatronic voiced by an actor. I'd hate for all the Ultron speculators to feel the wrath of Mandarin upon them.

As long as they don't make it into a cloud...