• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Wow -- heavy stuff! Sounds really grim.

So grim, in fact, that when Whedon says he has "four major female roles" for this movie, I'm thinking it's going to be

1. Black Widow

2. Scarlet Witch

3. Maria Hill (?)

4. Death

Dan

I wish they'd put the trailer in front of GOTG, but I doubt that will happen. It'd be a perfect opportunity to get the hype machine started with the general public NOW instead of later.

Peace,

Chip

why don't you think it will happen?

Wow -- heavy stuff! Sounds really grim.

So grim, in fact, that when Whedon says he has "four major female roles" for this movie, I'm thinking it's going to be

1. Black Widow

2. Scarlet Witch

3. Maria Hill (?)

4. Death

Dan

I got the impression it's going to be Ms. Marvel

I wish they'd put the trailer in front of GOTG, but I doubt that will happen. It'd be a perfect opportunity to get the hype machine started with the general public NOW instead of later.

Peace,

Chip

why don't you think it will happen?

I think that info would have been leaked already. Some of these websites have sources deep in the industry. It's also wishful thinking, though press screenings of the film have had no post-credits sequence. I suppose this could be put there in place of anything specific to Guardians.

Peace,

Chip