• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Wow -- heavy stuff! Sounds really grim.

So grim, in fact, that when Whedon says he has "four major female roles" for this movie, I'm thinking it's going to be

1. Black Widow

2. Scarlet Witch

3. Maria Hill (?)

4. Death

Dan

Could also include Pepper, Sif or Agent May if they wanted to do some crossing over with Agents of SHIELD.

Has the caped figure in the background of the Quicksilver picture been identified?

Isn't it well established that it's the Vision?

I'd guess that Cap's shield being shattered is what will usher in the intro of Wakanda and Black Panther. Being that the shield is a vibranium/adamantium, only Wakandan tech will be able to repair it. It happened in the two season Avengers cartoon that way as well.

I'd guess that Cap's shield being shattered is what will usher in the intro of Wakanda and Black Panther. Being that the shield is a vibranium/adamantium, only Wakandan tech will be able to repair it. It happened in the two season Avengers cartoon that way as well.

:wishluck:

Logical!

I don't recall seeing this posted already, but apologies if it has been. Related to the 1st Avengers movie, obviously, but cool nonetheless -- relive watching The Avengers and playing your 8-bit video game systems in one shot!

Logical!

Comic book movies are logical?