• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

From what I've gathered, Netflix has locked up the exclusivity rights for Disney for the next few years. It's what's enabled them to not renew the current EPIX contract while not having their subscribers revolt at the lost content.

From what I've gathered, Netflix has locked up the exclusivity rights for Disney for the next few years. It's what's enabled them to not renew the current EPIX contract while not having their subscribers revolt at the lost content.
it also looks like netflix wants to do new contracts with their partners like they most likely did with Disney.

it also looks like netflix wants to do new contracts with their partners like they most likely did with Disney.

All I know is I get to watch this movie finally.

:whee:

wait you never saw it in threaters.

wait you never saw it in threaters.

OOPS. Sorry. Missed this.

Nope. Too broke.

:shy:

Seeds Of CIVIL WAR In AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Deleted Scene?

The deleted scene, which shows an alternate take of a moment that made it into the movie, surfaced on a Russian Vimeo account. It shows a disagreement between Captain America and Maria Hill about preventative measures in dealing with Ultron and other villains.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Was Considered A Failure At Disney – And What Happened Next

The split between Marvel CEO Isaac Perlmutter and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has seen the film side of Marvel Studios moved away from Perlmutter’s purview. But what triggered it?

I understand from a Disney sources that, though the two have been at loggerheads for a while, it came to a head over one project, Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

Because, although the film made a lot of money and got okay reviews, it didn’t make enough money. Or get as good reviews as the first. People, basically, didn’t go back for seconds.

And as a result, at Disney, it has been dubbed a failure. Which enabled Kevin Feige to use it leverage to push out Isaac Perlmutter, without whom there wouldn’t even be a Marvel Studios. And forced the disbanding of the Marvel Creative Committee a few months ago.

It's been three months since i saw it and I just got back from my second viewing. It didn't get any better or worse the second time around. Still good but the little things continue to get on my nerves. Too many holes in the story where scenes were obviously cut. Humanizing Ultron with all the facial expressions and having an attitude with every sentence was silly and just plan ridiculous for those of us who knew him from the comics.

Did it appear in Netflix USA?

Nothing on Netflix Canada

Not on Netflix USA at this time.

Looks like its on Itunes, google play Amazon and other Pay to download site.

Someone who wrote the article got mixed up on Netflix

Joss Whedon Snuck A Buffy Easter Egg Into Avengers: Age Of Ultron

avengers-2-buffy-angel-easter-egg-pic-150974.jpg

The Wolf, the Ram, and the Hart are a trio of “true demons” who founded the evil law firm Wolfram & Hart, which was in constant conflict with Buffy’s ex-boyfriend Angel during the spinoff’s five seasons. The firm tended to represent the most repulsive members of human society.

:applause:

Just got finished watching it since I saw it in the theater. Hulk buster and the final fight between Ultron, Vision, Thor and Iron Man are still awsome.
But how was everything else? :baiting:

Scarlet Witch was pretty hot as well. :kidaround: