• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

You buy all the #54 and save all the #55 for me? You see Ultron in a hood in #54. In #55 the hood gets taken off and then beat downs happen.

Right, that's why I already bought the 55s. lol

I'm actually not sure how much it will take off. 55 is a fairly common book.

So is Iron Man 55

I feel like Avengers 55 is even more common, but that could just be my imagination.

You buy all the #54 and save all the #55 for me? You see Ultron in a hood in #54. In #55 the hood gets taken off and then beat downs happen.

So is Iron Man 55

So is Hulk 181

So is Walking Dead 1

So is New Mutants 98

:tonofbricks:

So is Iron Man 55

I feel like Avengers 55 is even more common, but that could just be my imagination.

Your imagination! :makepoint:

So is Iron Man 55

Avengers 55 is easy to find in HG but even a TON of the 9.4-9.8 copies don't look that nice. Most of the HG copies I see don't have nice white covers and are kind of browned out. Finding nice copies with nice bright, white cover colors is fairly tough hm

Pedigree has the only high grade copy available. 2k for a 9.6? I'll pass.

2k?!?

Like 18 months ago I bought a VF+ copy on eBay for like $65 that came back a 9.6 ow/w for me last year :banana:

So is Iron Man 55

Your imagination! :makepoint:

It's actually a hard comparison because IM 55 has been a key quite a bit longer in terms of demand.

13 9.8s of Avengers 55

34 9.6s

Iron Man 55

21 9.8s of IM 55s

57 9.6s.

We'll see how the census starts adjusting now that this announcement has come out.