• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

Will every team member be required to wear the Avenger's logo on their person like Cap's uniform? Are they turning in to Nascar drivers?

I did read somewhere the "A" logo with be present on many uniforms. With the demise of SHIELD, Stark is bankrolling the team with their new HQ and apparently uniforms too. Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Hulk have new uniforms for certain.

Stark's bankrolling new purple trousers for the Hulk? He truly is the last of the big spenders. :/

Will every team member be required to wear the Avenger's logo on their person like Cap's uniform? Are they turning in to Nascar drivers?

I did read somewhere the "A" logo with be present on many uniforms. With the demise of SHIELD, Stark is bankrolling the team with their new HQ and apparently uniforms too. Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Hulk have new uniforms for certain.

Stark's bankrolling new purple trousers for the Hulk? He truly is the last of the big spenders. :/

Hulkie will need some big suspenders.

I always wondered where Banner bought all of his purple trousers. Same place as the Joker?

One of the potential Avengers 2 spin-offs.

New Incredible Hulk Film and TV series coming says Lou Ferrigno

-----------------

That’s a long way from now because I think down the road, I think in another year, they’re going to film a solo Hulk movie. But I think the series can happen if they finish doing the Avengers or the Hulk movie, that’s my guess for now.

-----------------

No offense, but why the hell would HE know? He doesn't still do the voice, does he?

Peace,

Chip

Guess who did the Hulk's roar in The Avengers?

Secret ‘Avengers’ cameo: Lou Ferrigno helped voice the Hulk

Ferrigno was called upon to help voice the new Hulk in "The Avengers." Oddly, he did not voice his own television character, but did lend his voice to previous Marvel "Hulk" movies in 2003 and 2008.

As far as who did the voice roar for the TV series, that is another surprise.

As for who voiced the growls for the television Hulk back in the day: It was Ted Cassidy, most famous as Lurch on "The Adams Family." Cassidy, who also recited the opening narration of "The Incredible Hulk," died in 1979. His human growls were replaced by dubbed animal growls for the remaining years of the show.

No offense, but why the hell would HE know? He doesn't still do the voice, does he?

Peace,

Chip

Guess who did the Hulk's roar in The Avengers?

Secret ‘Avengers’ cameo: Lou Ferrigno helped voice the Hulk

As far as who did the voice roar for the TV series, that is another surprise.

As for who voiced the growls for the television Hulk back in the day: It was Ted Cassidy, most famous as Lurch on "The Adams Family." Cassidy, who also recited the opening narration of "The Incredible Hulk," died in 1979. His human growls were replaced by dubbed animal growls for the remaining years of the show.

I did not know that :o

That's awesome. Amazing how all these cult favorite TV shows can tie together in a "6 Degrees of KB" kind of way hm

xxx ooo

Rupp