• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,574 posts in this topic

I toyed with the idea of buying a #54 and #55 (I consider both books equally important) for months – and these news made me so sad that I went and bought a slabbed comic (not Ultron related) – those who know me, and know I don’t collect slabs can figure out how annoyed I am… :(

Marvel Super Action 14 also appears to be heating
Isn't Marvel Triple Action 47 the real first appearance of Ultron? Let's argue! :)

MSA 14 reprints Avengers 55...not sure about MTA 47?

It reprints Avengers 54. I was just trying to act confrontational for its own sake. :)

Oh boy, UlTRON, he's awesome, well, now we can all count on avengers 54,55,57 to explode and inflate in price, probs the best place to find a good deal is at a LCS were there might be a copy hiding around we're nobody notices

Last night when the news broke, the soonest-ending auction on Ebay featuring #54 and #55 (and three other books) jumped from $56 in 5 days to $102 in 30 minutes. This morning, with three hours left, it jumped to $154. It's gonna get silly out there.

1 hour left and its at $165, I'm going to guess it ends around $240
Just ended at $242.49, damn I'm good. :sumo:

Just stopped by my LCS. As I expected, they had already been cleaned out of Avengers #55. They still had one copy of #54 that I almost bought, but it seems like people have already made up their minds that 55 is going to be the big book. They also didn't have any copies of #57 in stock. Ah, it's just as well. Speculation is the first step to madness.

I hear Hank Pym will not be in the movie. Anyone else hearing this?

Rumor or good info?

Well, it's a direct quote from Joss Whedon saying Hank Pym is not involved. So that seems like good info and not a rumor at all.

It is the "volunteer contributor" in the disclaimer that makes me wonder. Everyone would like to have the latest news on this today.

Vin will make an awesome Ultron voice.

Whoa, that's not a bad idea. hm

He was the voice of the Iron Giant.