Trevor's Kudos

12 posts in this topic

903 posts

I purchased a ToS 39 CGC 1.8 from Trevor. Great communication, fast and secure shipping, a pleasure to deal with on a major Marvel Key.

Cheers,

Cole

1,402 posts

Purchased an Avengers 1 3.0. The shipping from Canada went very smoothly. He shipped the day the payment was made and his communication was terrific. Very much appreciate the effort in making sure the slab was well protected too. One of my new favorite books.

Thanks again!

711 posts

Purchased a JiM 85 from Trevor, excellent communication all the way, the shipping was fast and the book was well protected as well. Many thanks man!

58,323 posts

all good (thumbs u

28,892 posts

Had a nice positive transaction with Trevor on a higher priced book. All went very well. (thumbs u

Andy

6 posts

Bought a signed Amazing Fantasy 15 from Trevor and he did a great job of getting it across the Canadian border to the US. Great communication and an overall great transaction.

875 posts

Bought a SS TMNT 1 first print from Trevor.  Awesome experience all around; quick response, lightning fast shipping and Extremely well packaged .  Thanks again my friend!

5 posts

I purchased a Star Wars #1 (1977) CGC SS (signed by Fisher, Prowse, Daniels & McDiarmid) 6.0 from Trevor.  Beautiful book, securely packed, and lightning fast shipping.  Trevor is both professional and quick to respond to questions.  He was a pleasure doing business with and I would certainly purchase from again.  Thank you Trevor! 

41,286 posts

:banana:I bought an expensive book (for me) from Trevor on time payments, and everything went extremely well! :banana:

80 posts

Bought a FF5 from Trevor. Good communication, quick shipping and great packaging. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Cheers!

Lucjan