SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.
4 4

642 posts in this topic

HOTFLIPS   
  • 8,068 posts

Now that this years comic con is over, we are looking forward and already preparing for next years comic con

See all of you next year.

1 year, 2 days to go :banana:

Booth 5569

Edited by HOTFLIPS

dizzyfoxx   
  • 856 posts
  • Location: At the bottom of a lake trying to get out of these concrete sneakers!

Let's see some pics of this years SDCC. I'd like to at least "imagine" I was there this weekend! :cloud9:

MediumLover   
  • 4,177 posts

I'll be there early.

Agent 007   
  • 1,480 posts

RATS!! I was going to start this thread. Just joking. :) The mohawk guy. I'm on a countdown as well.

Awax   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 10,169 posts
Now that this years comic con is over, we are looking forward and already preparing for next years comic con

See all of you next year.

1 year, 2 days to go :banana:

Booth 5569

Being some mylites2 next time for me :baiting:

Ant-Man   
  • 1,423 posts

I think it's sold out already.

Ant-Man   
  • 1,423 posts

lol

Just a joke ... for now ...

Thawk   
  • 1,082 posts

I have my badge secured already for next year :) (true story)

dannyboy235-migration   
  • 92 posts

I'm planning a trip for some buddies and myself. If there are some special ways to get guaranteed 4 day passes, PLEASE let me know how its done! My wife and I are about to start trying for a baby, so for me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

joecgcmaniac   
  • 7,033 posts
I'm planning a trip for some buddies and myself. If there are some special ways to get guaranteed 4 day passes, PLEASE let me know how its done! My wife and I are about to start trying for a baby, so for me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

Don't try for the baby until at least January, otherwise, you'll be changing diapers instead of going to SDCC. :makepoint:

Trev   
  • 1,290 posts

Don't try for the baby until at least January, otherwise, you'll be changing diapers instead of going to SDCC. :makepoint:

Something to think about. My wife was 7 months pregnant at my first sdcc. At the time I thought if I don't go now I may never get the chance. This year was my fifth in a row since then.

gooch   
  • 191 posts

Have they officially confirmed the dates. I want to book stuff as soon as they come available.

Trev   
  • 1,290 posts
Have they officially confirmed the dates. I want to book stuff as soon as they come available.

Yes. They always announce next year's dates at the con.

nearmint   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 28,983 posts

This is the first year that I wasn't able to book next year's hotel during this year's con.

campued1010   
  • 2,336 posts

The Sophia Hotel is available from Jully 22nd to the 27th for 208/night on expedia. I would jump on this as you can cancel before the 22nd. I can't take advanage as it does not accomadate family of 4. Good luck

greggy   
  • 58,637 posts
The Sophia Hotel is available from Jully 22nd to the 27th for 208/night on expedia. I would jump on this as you can cancel before the 22nd. I can't take advanage as it does not accomadate family of 4. Good luck
Leslie, Alexandria, and Anthony