• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.

642 posts in this topic

Now that this years comic con is over, we are looking forward and already preparing for next years comic con

See all of you next year.

1 year, 2 days to go :banana:

Booth 5569

Being some mylites2 next time for me :baiting:

I'm planning a trip for some buddies and myself. If there are some special ways to get guaranteed 4 day passes, PLEASE let me know how its done! My wife and I are about to start trying for a baby, so for me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

Don't try for the baby until at least January, otherwise, you'll be changing diapers instead of going to SDCC. :makepoint:

I'm planning a trip for some buddies and myself. If there are some special ways to get guaranteed 4 day passes, PLEASE let me know how its done! My wife and I are about to start trying for a baby, so for me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip!

Don't try for the baby until at least January, otherwise, you'll be changing diapers instead of going to SDCC. :makepoint:

Something to think about. My wife was 7 months pregnant at my first sdcc. At the time I thought if I don't go now I may never get the chance. This year was my fifth in a row since then.

Have they officially confirmed the dates. I want to book stuff as soon as they come available.

Yes. They always announce next year's dates at the con.

Have they officially confirmed the dates. I want to book stuff as soon as they come available.

This is the first year that I wasn't able to book next year's hotel during this year's con.

The Sophia Hotel is available from Jully 22nd to the 27th for 208/night on expedia. I would jump on this as you can cancel before the 22nd. I can't take advanage as it does not accomadate family of 4. Good luck
Leslie, Alexandria, and Anthony