• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014, July 23-27, San Diego, Ca.

642 posts in this topic

the video is really helpful.if you haven't watched it, you should.

and last week's big bang theory

Big bang theory!

Btw, good luck to all participating in the pre registration tomorrow. Sadly I'll have to wait till the open registration :sorry:

I'm in too! Feels like I'm in line to go on some freaky amusement park ride that I am both excited and nervous about. There are rules about not using the back button, not refreshing the waiting room line before getting in and etc. that everyone needs to be aware of. Good luck to all!

I expect this thread to get very busy within the next few hours with people talking about their results.

We are letting groups of people into their registration sessions slowly to ensure that the system is running efficiently. We will continue to update you here with any changes.

The waiting room is moving customers to their registration session every 120 seconds. Your personal registration session will begin when you have reached the front of the line. Make sure to have your Member ID ready!

Nothing. I would like know whether I have a fifteen minute wait or five hour wait.

Although you can’t see your place in line, rest assured that we are moving people in every 120 seconds. Please be sure not to refresh this page or open another tab/window of the waiting room!