• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leafcasting Comic Books

179 posts in this topic

I feel like this could be a t.v show called "comic book restorers" that would be on history or discovery. They would take rare golden age books that are in horrific condition, explain what they're doing to the comic and the steps during the show and then unveil the finished product at the end of it. Yea I watch that.

I feel like this could be a t.v show called "comic book restorers" that would be on history or discovery. They would take rare golden age books that are in horrific condition, explain what they're doing to the comic and the steps during the show and then unveil the finished product at the end of it. Yea I watch that.

Yes, Zeman, we want a reality TV show!

Yes, Zeman, we want a reality TV show!

Funny you should mention that, Gary C. was in town a few weeks ago to drop off some books. And as we sat there going over stuff,and I worked on a few things... he said he felt like he was watching a show on A&E about comic resto.

Then I zapped him with my M.I.B. mind eraser.

All he remembers now is having broasted wings at the Friendly Tavern.

Kenny,

Some of these look cleaner after the leaf casting. Have they been cleaned or are my eyes playing tricks?

Yeah, I had the same question. Does the process naturally clean some gunk off or are some of these books being cleaned in addition to the leafcasting.

And these are cool as all get out. Great job, Ze-man.

Where's the pics of my WDC&S #1? :baiting:

Oh, I got rid of that book at our local pawn shop weeks ago.

Got a really sweet set of authentic Ninja throwing stars for it.

Score!

Except they say "made in China" so I am not 100% sure they are real.