• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

It surprises me that a lot of the full time dealers on here (a few whose name end in comics), have the worst attitude. As someone said before, they may be good at comics but they have no official business training or customer service skills. If they did, they would be even more successful.

Can we get a full list of said dealers :baiting:

Everyone wants to hump Larry. One person twice. :D

As they rock out to Community & The Neighborhood Watchers' 'COOL BOOKS BE COOL' soundtrack.

Tee Hee.

You don't think Cool Books exist?

It surprises me that a lot of the full time dealers on here (a few whose name end in comics), have the worst attitude. As someone said before, they may be good at comics but they have no official business training or customer service skills. If they did, they would be even more successful.

Most of it is treat people the way you want to be treated. It's obvious some of these guys have a masochistic nature 2c

Can we get a full list of said dealers :baiting:

No but im sure a couple are obvious ;)

As they rock out to Community & The Neighborhood Watchers' 'COOL BOOKS BE COOL' soundtrack.

Tee Hee.

I'll thrill you for a moment with a response. You haven't let go of that 'COOL BOOKZ' line since Hado spoke up about Solarcadet01 for over a year now. But saying it over and over really doesn't make the situation any better.

If anything, it demonstrates a limited level of maturity, and using these boards just to instigate for laughs. Like there are people you don't pal around with that catch a break because of their access to the SS Program. They catch a break because of their COOL SIGNATUREZ.

Let it go. Trust me. You will see life a heck of a lot rosier than you do today.

Tee Hee.

I'll thrill you for a moment with a response. You haven't let go of that 'COOL BOOKZ' line since Hado spoke up about Solarcadet01 for over a year now. But saying it over and over really doesn't make the situation any better.

If anything, it demonstrates a limited level of maturity, and using these boards just to instigate for laughs. Like there are people you don't pal around with that catch a break because of their access to the SS Program. They catch a break because of their COOL SIGNATUREZ.

Let it go. Trust me. You will see life a heck of a lot rosier than you do today.

So, I should deal with anyone as long as they have Cool Books or money to spend?

Thanks for the thrill by the way. :)

So, I should deal with anyone as long as they have Cool Books or money to spend?

I didn't say go deal with people you don't trust or care for, did I? But if that is what you convinced yourself I stated, hopefully I clarified the point now.

No worries. It is close to the holidays, ya know.

;)

I didn't say go deal with people you don't trust or care for, did I? But if that is what you convinced yourself I stated, hopefully I clarified the point now.

No worries. It is close to the holidays, ya know.

;)

Well, to be honest you didn't clarify the point if I was under the impression you said I need to let go of Cool Books so I can just deal with anyone. If that wasn't the point, what was? I'm sincerely curious.

Well, to be honest you didn't clarify the point if I was under the impression you said I need to let go of Cool Books so I can just deal with anyone. If that wasn't the point, what was? I'm sincerely curious.

Right.

So help me understand the positive in going around the forum posting COOL BOOKZ and COMMUNITY. Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way.

:popcorn:

Right.

So help me understand the positive in going around the forum posting COOL BOOKZ and COMMUNITY. Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way.

:popcorn:

I assume the people who post Cool Books do it in the same context as I do. Like when someone asks " this guy is such an clown, why do people deal with him"? The answer invariably is Cool Books.

The "community" thing is admittedly a passive-aggressive poke.

The "community" thing is admittedly a passive-aggressive poke.

It is. But they're our passive-aggressives. So they have that going for them.

:cloud9:

I assume the people who post Cool Books do it in the same context as I do. Like when someone asks " this guy is such an clown, why do people deal with him"? The answer invariably is Cool Books.

Okay. Then I did read the intent correctly.

The best answer is not to buy or sell to someone you feel falls into this category. If money is what drives the seller, that will dry up. If the books are what drives the buyer, that will dry up too.

COOL BOOKZ is not going to make that happen.

• Administrator

I've started a new forum in the moderation area for -respectful- feedback and discussion, both with moderation and with each other. We'll begin closing down these kinds of threads in other forums as they aren't on-topic given the new place for them.

Note that we'll be requiring a lot less of the back and forth of members trying to work out their personal differences in that context.

Thanks,

Arch