• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif

I am watching your gif and in my brain I hear, "One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out"

And then I hear... left field Bugs Bunny, centerfield Bugs Bunny, right field Bugs Bunny... and so on..

I <3 that cartoon.

I can't believe they consider a bunch of lard@sses waddling around a diamond a sport. So is bowling I guess.

I can't believe they consider a bunch of lard@sses waddling around a diamond a sport. So is bowling I guess.

:frustrated:

Where up until this year, I spent many of my summer evenings after work.

new_yankee_stadium.jpg

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif

I am watching your gif and in my brain I hear, "One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out, One-two-three yer out"

And then I hear... left field Bugs Bunny, centerfield Bugs Bunny, right field Bugs Bunny... and so on..

I <3 that cartoon.

the fastest inning ever in baseball!

lol

:frustrated:

Where up until this year, I spent many of my summer evenings after work.

new_yankee_stadium.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss. :foryou:

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif

I <3 that cartoon.

All time classic. :cloud9:

And what's up with all the baseball hate? ???

I would post the Incredible Hulk book where he plays baseball against the Rhino but I don't feel like digging it out or searching for it on the net and adding it to my photobucket and posting it.

Tyler-Cloyd-Gif.gif

I <3 that cartoon.

All time classic. :cloud9:

And what's up with all the baseball hate? ???

Because baseball is boring.

But that Bugs cartoon is the best. :cloud9:

Because baseball is boring.

I feel sorry for people who say this. I really do. Just like I feel sorry for people who say they never heard of the Beatles.

I enjoy going to a game. But watching on TV just doesn't do it for me.

And I've heard of The Beatles. That's that band with Ringo, right? ;)

I enjoy going to a game. But watching on TV just doesn't do it for me.

Other way around for me. Watching games on TV is cheaper, more comfortable, and more informative.