• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

A rare set of Sunday strikes.

romitaman - strike

Two weeks for promoting business in general OA forum.

I warned him right away and he even replied but said he didn't know what I was talking about!?! :makepoint: The funny thing is if you look at his post history he used to do it correctly. :o Mike seems so genuine to me that I think he just has no idea what he is doing wrong.

LarrysComics - Strike

2 weeks. Not fostering positive discourse.

:golfclap:

What was that all about ?

The usual.

Boardie disagrees with Larry - Larry tells boardie to commit incestuous acts with his sibling. And that was the polite post.

A rare set of Sunday strikes.

romitaman - strike

Two weeks for promoting business in general OA forum.

I warned him right away and he even replied but said he didn't know what I was talking about!?! :makepoint: The funny thing is if you look at his post history he used to do it correctly. :o Mike seems so genuine to me that I think he just has no idea what he is doing wrong.

Yup, I get the same feeling.

Funny thing is he probably doesn't even know he had a strike the previous time! lol

LarrysComics - Strike

The usual.

Boardie disagrees with Larry - Larry tells boardie to commit incestuous acts with his sibling. And that was the polite post.

Damn ! :o

You're shocked that he behaved this way because?? (shrug)

LarrysComics - Strike

The usual.

Can't recall ever seeing any of his posts. I don't visit Modern. By the looks of things, seems like a fun guy to be/chat with.

LarrysComics - Strike

The usual.

Can't recall ever seeing any of his posts. I don't visit Modern. By the looks of things, seems like a fun guy to be/chat with.

Larry doesn't do conversation.

You either worship at the alter of Larry the Phantom King or you cop a mouthful.

It's an almost weekly event. Surprised he is still here tbh as he has unpleasantness perfected to the Nth degree.

It's daft really because he is just abusing potential customers so I don't really know what he has to gain from it. (shrug)

Larry's fun if you ever get to meet him in person. No, really.

It's great that he's "fun" but a quick search around the interwebs shows a disturbing penchant for extremely poor behavior, language and lack of civility..

LANGUAGE INCLUDED THAT'S NOT SAFE FOR WORK

It's great that he's "fun" but a quick search around the interwebs shows a disturbing penchant for extremely poor behavior, language and lack of civility..

I am aware.

Being one way around folks and another way here on on social media tells me one part of him or the other is not entirely sincere. That's kind of a pet peeve of mine.

I am aware.

Being one way around folks and another way here on on social media tells me one part of him or the other is not entirely sincere. That's kind of a pet peeve of mine.

Understood. I know him from his shop where he is a pretty nice guy with sincere enthusiasm for the hobby and an interest in promoting creators. I have no explanation for his online persona but it doesn't jibe with the guy in person. hm(shrug)

And that doesn't include the racist stuff he posted when the new Ultimate Spider-Man was announced:

http://southern4life.blogspot.com/2011/08/ignorant-fool-alert-larry-doherty-of.html