• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Okajima pedigree
25 25

1,557 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Coming to Comic Connect in November...

rangers18.jpg

Saw this... It's gonna be crazy.

Camp era books are harder to find in high grade, and add to it the fact that it's military themed? Yikes!

4 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Saw this... It's gonna be crazy.

Camp era books are harder to find in high grade, and add to it the fact that it's military themed? Yikes!

Yikes, there is a motor cycle...where is ED? ( I think I am shooting myself in the foot;)

There was a post camp Jungle on Ebay that ended late last night with no bids and has now been relisted for the same starting bid price. There's also another post camp Jungle up for auction on Mycomicshop's weekly auction that ends later today. 

I guess there is some hype being generated because there has been a lot of  sales this year already. 

19 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I just realized I wave a war cover camp copy. Kind of weird it has no other markings other than her name. It is earlier though from 1943 I believe.

comcaptmarvel28okajima.jpg

There are only a handful of books from 1943 I believe, and this is one of the earliest.  My '43 book is from December and doesn't have the date code either.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:23 PM, edowens71 said:

:D

Nah...I don't have eyes for this one. I have a nice mid-grade copy with great colors that I'm real happy with. It'll be fun to watch, though!

Or so you say. hm

On 10/8/2017 at 12:00 PM, Robot Man said:

I just realized I wave a war cover camp copy. Kind of weird it has no other markings other than her name. It is earlier though from 1943 I believe.

comcaptmarvel28okajima.jpg

Thanks for sharing R-man! 

The '43 books are hit and miss on a code or date, though most have the signature.

On 10/18/2017 at 9:26 AM, miraclemet said:

Posting for posterity 4-30-44,  4B code

Sold here on the boards

imageproxy.jpg

Arrived today super happy to finally have a Camp Coded book considering I have missed on the last 4 on the open market. The War Bond theme is awesome considering the Pedigree to me.

I had another from this Pedigree but passed it on as soon as this deal was done.

Phillip