• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

Namtak is a name i fashioned up when i was a teenager seemed like a warrior name and became my user name for a few thing .the avatar is everything  tough ,im a fan of franquin in general but gaston lagaffe is really his best creation by far for me,yes he did create spirou and marsipulami too lol but gaston really set the tone right,not too serious relaxed and creative 3 qualities that represent me best for this board !he is my hero,makes me laugh everytime plus im french and so is he lol

gaston-lagaffe-678x381.jpg

20210116_231527.jpg

Hes also got a mix of punk rock or metal to him, fresh!

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

Namtak is a name i fashioned up when i was a teenager seemed like a warrior name and became my user name for a few thing .the avatar is everything  tough ,im a fan of franquin in general but gaston lagaffe is really his best creation by far for me,yes he did create spirou and marsipulami too lol but gaston really set the tone right,not too serious relaxed and creative 3 qualities that represent me best for this board !he is my hero,makes me laugh everytime plus im french and so is he lol

gaston-lagaffe-678x381.jpg

20210116_231527.jpg

Or maybe because he does not follow the norm of society,he does what he like but he is always benevolent

My nickname is my name in Russian written with an English layout. In Russian my name is spelled as Карим, and in English as Karim. Looking at the keyboard you will see what I mean.
And the avatar is my favorite and iconic cover for me (Hard Boiled #3), in which instead of Carl Seltz I photoshoped Ben Grimm with a pistol

uspro-rus-dc.png

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

we are neighbors .... and i forgot about "Gaard ,,, the hockey goalie that defeated the Fantastic Four " lol 

I was born in Paris (MI), moved to Big Rapids, then to Brohman, now live in GR, sister lives in White Cloud, other sister in Kent City, other sister in Caledonia, brother in Saranac, other brother in Jenison. (We kinda own West Michigan. :bigsmile: )

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

i figured your name was just Katman reversed....

First of all i dont like cats that much ,im more a bird guy myself,showed thst pics before but just for fun ,my parrot cosplaying as an action figure lol

20210202_134037.jpg

My first name is Andrew and my middle name is Phillip.  When I was a baby my Dad nicknamed me Roo Phillip.  I hated that nickname until he passed away and I didn't hear it anymore.  Now I use it as an online name as a way to keep his vibe going. (thumbsu

My avatar is Mrs. Roo dancing.  Yeah I know, I know...it's really MJ.  But that's her, spot on!