• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

I like Conan the barbarian, my avatar is my first transaction on the boards, it was a charity auction in the vcc to help donna, comicdonna, she's got a lot of facial hair, but she's still an attractive woman.
Your post made my day. :cloud9:

I have two unhealthy obsessions. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Spider-man.

Anyone who can do this:

is worthy of this. (worship)

My user name is from said movie and my avatar comes from one of my favorite covers. I think it really captures a lot of the whole Spidey/Goblin/Gwen Stacy story line.

Marvels-1.jpg

I can do that. between 2 chairs anyway....

I could do that too if I had a detachable scrotum.

I like Conan the barbarian, my avatar is my first transaction on the boards, it was a charity auction in the vcc to help donna, comicdonna, she's got a lot of facial hair, but she's still an attractive woman.

7qk40.jpg

;)

Your post made my day. :cloud9:

But what did your dog think of it?

?

I met and befriended Mike Royer a few years ago. I have several pieces of art and hundreds of comics containing his work as an artist, inker, and/or letterer, and they're all signed. So... MR(Mike Royer)-SigS(signatures)- The two "s's" in caps are because my username was once Sulphur Server.

My avatar (as of today, anyway) is a pic my wife took of me and Mike in his garage.

I have two unhealthy obsessions. Jean-Claude Van Damme and Spider-man.

Anyone who can do this:

is worthy of this. (worship)

My user name is from said movie and my avatar comes from one of my favorite covers. I think it really captures a lot of the whole Spidey/Goblin/Gwen Stacy story line.

Marvels-1.jpg

I can do that. between 2 chairs anyway....

I could do that too if I had a detachable scrotum.

Ha ha when I do the splits people shout 'DON'T YOU HAVE ANY BALLS???'

I have to explain that the balls are not attached to the leg. Fairly humorous....

I used the Logo of Shellhead from my favorite one-shot comic.

You guys/gals get ONE guess what that comic is.

Anyone gets that wrong, you deserve to be banned for life!!!

CAL totally transparent….

Handle: I have no affinity for Furbies. I live on a street that sounds similar to Furby, so I randomly picked that as my handle. I've been regretting it every day since.

Avatar: I'm a big hockey fan and have been following the Canucks since the mid-1990s, when I lived in the Seattle area and adopted them as my hometown team during Pavel Bure's heydey and the 1994 Cup run.