• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

I used to use "Ghost" for "you never see me or notice me but I am always there". However, on most forums Ghost whas already gone so I switched to 999ghosts. Now, lets see who knows where the 999ghosts comes from (the person who guesses it will win a free air hugh)

Other names I use(d)

Ghosts

999ghosts

TheDarkOne

HeroesVillains

The Haunted Mansion.

^^

Yeah, didn't think that was going to be to hard.

Collect your price

I didnt put much though into my name, just wanted to pick something random from something I liked. First thing that came to mind was the movie the Mothman Prophecies and that the mysterious creature's voice refered to itself as Indrid Cold. So just went with that. I saw the movie for the 2nd time recently and decided that maybe I don't like it so much after all. I could change the name but why bother.....

I'd ask you how you chose your avatar but I've already seen it on the back cover of many of my fav 70's comics! La Salle's university :grin:

It was spur of the moment and random, I just needed something to let me start posting on the boards. I live at the beach and thought how about something "beachy" - Beachbum.

Now it's my business name. Go figure.

I got the nickname cornbread playing football in high school. When I went to make an xbox live account it was already taken. I shortened it to CRNBRD and its been that ever since.

When I was a senior in high school our German class took a trip to Switzerland. While we were in Thun I caught a nasty stomach bug. I couldn't stop vomiting and thought for a while I would die I was so sick. Eventually the chaperone took me to the ER and they re-hydrated me. Ever since then I've used the username thunsicker.

Oh and my name is Tim Hunsicker.

To differentiate the threads people can also regale us with stories of their avatars.

Let's see if there is anybody out there that will figure out what mine is. (Not as easy as the 999ghosts... I think)

To differentiate the threads people can also regale us with stories of their avatars.

Let's see if there is anybody out there that will figure out what mine is. (Not as easy as the 999ghosts... I think)

Google Images says its...

Hauntfreaks.com