• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did you come up with your forum name and avatar?
4 4

453 posts in this topic

To differentiate the threads people can also regale us with stories of their avatars.

My avatar is art from the Thief of Always of.... um, Harvey Swick. ;)

I actually have a large print of it framed...

:gossip: that my wife won't let me hang up anymore!

I am from Virginia Tech (the Hokies) but now live in California, so CAHOKIE. I am in love with the Black Cat..... "Nuff Said" :)

Apparently, judging from a quick google search I am not the only california hokie around..... Ughhh

Edited by CAHokie

Tsimanga is the first name of a football player at my hometown school. University of Michigan. His full name is Tsimanga Biakabatuka. Played in the NFL for the panthers. I was always a big fan and have used his name online forever.

Mine is self-explanatory.

As for the avatar, I've been on the boards for 3 years and have consistently changed it every month. :cloud9:

But your location? (shrug)

:grin:

Live in Lisbon, work in Paris.

I went to Syracuse and am a SU basketball nutcase so that's what mine is. Syracuse University funk :gossip:

That's been my board name or email address since the early 90's for like every single site or email that doesn't require numbers (shrug)

Mine is self-explanatory.

As for the avatar, I've been on the boards for 3 years and have consistently changed it every month. :cloud9:

But your location? (shrug)

:grin:

Live in Lisbon, work in Paris.

Linguica ...mmmmm....

My name is Oakman because my wife says I have huge........nevermind. lol

My name came from my 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe.

Super badass ride :sumo:

I just couldn't be bothered with thinking up a clever alias.

One day, maybe , I will change to my first rather than middle name.

If I can work up the enthusiasm.

My name is rather bland, but rings true. I lurked for about a year and a half before I finally joined up, and did so to comment about something. I honestly picked the first thing that came to mind, and wish I had been more clever with my choice.

As for my avatar, he is Wayne the Elf from "Prep and Landing". I love Christmas, and am an utter Toon Head. P & L is one of the best animated holiday specials since Rudolph or The Grinch. It is a modern classic that I get to share with my girls, and we love all the characters. However, Wayne is my favorite.

I sell comics on eBay . My whole name doesnt fit . So I condensed it to Bills Comics . The Avatar is a vinyl cut out my brother sells on Ebay . I thought it looked cool . I figured people would like it since Zombies are so popular .