• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Darkhawk Appreciation Thread
3 3

689 posts in this topic

These are dark times, but there are still things to be grateful for.  Now go wash your hands.

Darkhawk 35.jpg

On 4/27/2020 at 6:27 AM, whetteon said:

It's been a pain to buy those Darkhawk 5 2nd prints. Am I right?

There’s a lot of luck and timing involved

but pretty tough to get a deal on 

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Darkhawk mini and while I have picked up previous things about the character in the past I can’t say I have ever been a die hard fan. Just haven’t read enough material about him.northernbrewer.com shareit vidmate

Edited by redlionfour

On 11/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Harry Stone said:

Hey guys. Wondering what the print run was on Darkhawk #1. Have a few from when I was a kid and was wondering if I should slab them. Thanks! 

It is huge

whether you should slab them depends on the grade and your financial and collection preferences.

you can get an idea of potential sold prices by checking sold prices on eBay and do your own personal math for your own personal situation from there

On 11/9/2020 at 10:53 AM, redlionfour said:

I have been hearing a lot of good things about the Darkhawk mini and while I have picked up previous things about the character in the past I can’t say I have ever been a die hard fan. Just haven’t read enough material about him.

The mini is fine.  I don’t know if it’s worth going out to by them all at cover price, but if you have free time on marvel unlimited or get them in dollar bins, you probably won’t be mad you read

On 4/21/2020 at 2:12 AM, 1dingo said:

I bought one of these Darkhawk shirts. I'm super impressed by the quality of the material and the print.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/362769226091

20200420_230827.jpg

That’s a awesome t shirt 👍👍😷

On 10/18/2019 at 12:06 PM, whetteon said:

um, that's because we want to buy the CGC graded copies? Are you speaking ze english? Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? :baiting:

If you are willing to pay the CGC costs I will happily send a bunch in.