• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Those MARVEL SUPERHERO cartoons from the 60's

32 posts in this topic

I was wondering, does any one know were I can find those songs from that MARVEL SUPERHERO cartoon show that was on in the 60's. I'm trying to find the main theme. And I think there were others . Like HULK, IRON MAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA, and THOR. If they ain't out there, available, then does anyone know the words to any of these?

Ok! Who's the singer in our group?

Can those tunes be downloaded to a file? The Sub-Mariner one I didn't even remember. Brought back memories of rushing to the tube waiting for this show to start.

What about the main theme, THE MARVEL SUPERHEROES HAVE ARIVED, does anyone remember that one?

Here's another question.

I remember a cartoon show that was like this Marvel Superheroes show, but this one was DC characters. I remember some stories were of GREEN LANTERN, FLASH, SPACE CABBIE, and ATOMIC KNIGHTS. And as I remember it was on a cable channel early 80's maybe late 70's. I remember it started with two young kids, a boy and a girl, riding thier bikes home and openning up a comic and then it went to the story. The beginning was live action and when the kids openned the comic the rest was just like those Marvel cartoons, right from the pages of the comics. I haven't found anyone else that knows of this program.

DVds of these are available at every major comic con,if you can't find them elsewhere.

I picked up the Thor series in Philly last weekend,as well as new DVDs of Ultimates and Wolverine The origin. Those are really cool. Its the TPb,voiced over with great sound effects to boot.At $8 a pop,it's cheaper than buying the book.

Anyone interested check out www.intecinteractive.com

I remember racing home to watch those on a station that was mostly snow after school. My Mom hated me watching them because the picture was so bad. I bought the set on EBAY last yr and watched them again. I was amazed at how lame they were and how well they made still images appear as animation. I always reembered the theme music. The Captain America and Bucky ones would of spiked massive protests from that watchdog group that tapes everything then asks it's members to complain alal JJ super bowl or Desperate Housewives when they find something that offends their senseibilities.

these are great... and such high quality...

Thanks

for some reason, i only remember spiderman and hulk songs (and remember most of the words). can't recall any of the others................... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif