• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars: Rebels

19 posts in this topic

Some interesting things came out AFTER SDCC...

For those that have followed our story thus far. Star Wars Clone Wars is abruptly cancelled. (meh... never really watched anyway) Rebels takes place shortly before Star Wars: Episode 4 New Hope.

Boba Fett as a bounty hunter and many other familiar faces will make appearances.

Ashoka orange jedi girl has NOT been ruled out

Of course C-3PO and R2-D2 are in it.

Anakin is Vader in Vader armor

The thing that has my interest is the ship design. They are going more for a McQuarrie'esque type of design rather than what was show in the Clone Wars cartoon. The main ship is "The Ghost" which was designed after a WWII B-52 Bomber commonly known as Flying Fortresses. And yes, I too think that it is chasing a SW version of the Enterprise.

Take a look. As we all know we should expect to see this ship make its way into the comics as well as Hasbro and Lego toy versions. Me? I like the design.

ScreenShot2013-08-04at31144AM.png

More pics in a second.

Rebelscum.com Gallery from the SW Celebration Europe CEII Con that went on the week after SDCC concerning Rebels. If anyone can find a video of the meeting I would like to know what they responded in concerns to the tweets that they showed in the powerpoint.

http://www.rebelscum.com/2013_CEII_Celebration_Europe/Star_Wars_Rebels_Panel_2013_CEII_Celebration_Europe/default.asp

I don't see the enterprise :shrug:

I see the 'Falcon with its fore pod. (Thumbs u

I think the Enterprise is referencing the ship in the top left corner of the first pic.
Gotcha, I see it now

@ccgmod1 or @ccgmod2 or @ccgmod0 Could you move this to the movie area? 

So This never migrated to the movie area which is why I could not find it...

Take this for what you will... <Spoiler>

Spoiler

Seems that 8-1-2020 is a big day for SW Rebels... Hasbro has released information on the other figures that were being released this day but this assortment is a surprise.

Supposedly the entire line including a newly released deluxe Zeb has a street date of August 1st 2020 at Gamestop according to their upcoming inventory.  We shall see... 

Will there be a 5th Season of Rebels? 

Will Rebels tie into the Mandalorian with more than just an appearance of Ahsoka?

Who knows...

toyshiz_rebels-819x1024.thumb.jpg.26fe227b846e57b71741277f3a4e6638.jpg

Edited by Buzzetta