Label updates?
3 3

65 posts in this topic

201 posts
Posted (edited)

Dark Nights Metal 1 - 1st of the robins + Lady Blackhawk (Identity revealed)

Edited by JcomicJ

684 posts

Hello CGC can you please update this labels. thank you

Midget Comics #1 Fighting Indian Stories- Matt Baker-cover

Captain Easy #12 Roy Crane-artCharacters: Captain Easy; Wash Tubbs (Washington Tubbs)

Unusual Tales #19 Matt Baker-cover and artPencils: Matt Baker- Inks: Vince Colletta -Letters: typeset; Jon D'Agostino. Cover is taken from the splash to "The Blotting Threat"

113 posts

Is CGC actually acknowledging and following through based on these posts?  Send a note with the books to be graded with these specific requests and CGC should be looking into it at that time.

9,357 posts
1 hour ago, Keys_Collector said:

Is CGC actually acknowledging and following through based on these posts?  Send a note with the books to be graded with these specific requests and CGC should be looking into it at that time.

I'm interested as well. There are a few labels that I'd like to recommend making changes on but don't want to waste the time typing the reasoning out if this is a black hole. 

113 posts
2 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

I'm interested as well. There are a few labels that I'd like to recommend making changes on but don't want to waste the time typing the reasoning out if this is a black hole. 

I've asked CGC not about this thread but about what to do when a label should be updated.  The representative said specially what I mentioned above: place a note with the book on what should be on the label.