• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONGOING SOUTHERN STATES GOLDEN-AGE COLLECTION SALES THREAD

112 posts in this topic

Hey all, here is where I will be offering some of the comics from the Southern States collection. Read more about the collection here.

It will be an ongoing thread as I am still getting books back from CGC, so expect to see some cool books pop-up in here. Lots of highest graded copies and only graded copies.

Southern States collection non-direct sales thread can be found here. There you can find some of the pulps, magazines and comics not made available in this thread. Hope you all have as much fun seeing these beauties as I had processing them. So without further ado...

Rules:

-Feel free to PM but the book remains up for grabs until :takeit: is posted in thread.

-No HOS, probies, etc.

-Time payments available.

-Price includes shipping in the U.S. Outside the states to pay exact shipping cost.

-I can take Paypal, check, mo, or credit card.

IDEAL COMICS #1 CGC 9.0 - :news:SOLD

-Timely.

-World War II cover.

-HITLER and TOJO cameo in SUPER RABBIT story.

-Graded CGC 9.0 with White pages.

-As of this listing there is only 2 other graded copy on the census, none are higher than 6.5.

-This is the highest graded copy in existence.

ssg01-005s.jpg

ssg01-005-1s.jpg

BIG SCANS:

Front cover

Back cover

FIGHTING MAN ANNUAL #1 CGC 7.5 - :news:SOLD

-Very rare Giant-Size annual.

-Violent war cover.

-Graded CGC 7.5 with Off-White pages.

-Highest graded copy.

ssg01-016.jpg

ssg01-016-1.jpg

Amazing to see this book in anything better than VG, and its eye appeal is incredible.