• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the heck is Notti and Nyce about?

15 posts in this topic

So has anyone read this? Would you be so kind as to tell me what its about? I wasn't able to find anything and am curious if it has any substance or just hot women scantily clad with suggestive poses. Much appreciated.

Edited by stanley1883

:bump:

So the lack of responses seems to justify my assumption. Outside of the art this book has absolutely nothing going for it. Are people really only buy these issues for the pictures?

Don't people just buy GFT for the covers?

That's what I thought. Spend all your money on the covers and leave the pages blank since they'll be slabbed anyway.

That's what I thought. Spend all your money on the covers and leave the pages blank since they'll be slabbed anyway.

Those type of books are a scientific experiment to see how long it takes for 40-year-old-stereotypes to realize there's nothing on the pages inside.

Once in a while, a 15-year-old accidentally opens a copy looking for more T&A, and notices the blank pages... but thankfully, they just think it's a draw-your-own sketchbook.

But don't tell anyone... the scientists have an office pool going.

Those type of books are a scientific experiment to see how long it takes for 40-year-old-stereotypes to realize there's nothing on the pages inside.

Once in a while, a 15-year-old accidentally opens a copy looking for more T&A, and notices the blank pages... but thankfully, they just think it's a draw-your-own sketchbook.

lol

Grimm Fairy Tales and Notti and Nyce are pretty much targeting the same demographic.

Edited by jreezy

lol

Grimm Fairy Tales and Notti and Nyce are pretty much targeting the same demographic.

don't forget BDI

:shy:

On 1/23/2021 at 8:14 PM, PeterPark said:

How about Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose?

I sold a stack of Tarot's this weekend, that I picked up in a collection a couple of weeks ago. The collection was heavy on Chaos Comics and other bad girl stuff. I didn't read the Tarot's, but they sold pretty well. My recollection is that Balent was pretty fun on Catwoman, but once he went self-published, any restrictions or common sense thoughts on boob size were out the window. Tarot is about a witch, I guess, but mostly it's about boobs. Big ol' boobs. Soft core, pg-13 boobs, but boobs all the same. I was briefly tempted to keep a couple of the more horror-ish covers, but that urge passed quickly.