Azkaban's Feedback Thread
1 1

34 posts in this topic

3,119 posts

Dwayne purchased a couple X-Men slabs and a Captain Marvel. He overnighted payment and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Awesome buyer. (worship)

797 posts

Dwayne purchased a Giant-Size Avengers 2 9.2 from me, he paid quick and is a great guy to do business with. (thumbs u

24,854 posts

Smooth sailing here! Paid fast, communicate as would be expected from a boardie and just a really solid bloke to deal with!

Thanks!

Arex

1,941 posts

Dwayne bought my TTA 83 (slabbed) last week and was super-easy to deal with.

Thanks very much!

(thumbs u

27,685 posts

Dwayne bought some Jimmy Olsen books in my last thread. Paid promptly and has been extraordinarily professional and nice! Really a pleasure to talk to! (worship)

8,156 posts

Dwayne purchased 2 books from my last thread, very friendly, great customer. Many thanks Dwayne, I really appreciate your business and professionalism, I am very happy to have met you. I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

1,941 posts

Dwayne is a great guy to deal with. He's bought books from me twice and things went so smoothly due to his great communications and having a patient and easy-going approach to these things. I look forward to the next time our paths cross.

Many thumbs up for Dwayne!

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

6,718 posts

Dwayne just bought a stack of raw books from me. This was our second deal together...the first was also recent, when he bought an ASM slab from me (a Bowling Green pedigree :headbang: ). He's awesome to deal with - KUDOS!

3,119 posts

Dwayne purchased an X-men slab from me and, as always, was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Dwayne. (worship)

27,685 posts

Dwayne bought two Jimmy Olsen books from me last week. He paid super quickly and you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer person to deal with.

:foryou:

46,351 posts

I'm not a seller or dealer, so I haven't bought or sold anything to Dwayne. I'm just a guy who can tell by our many conversations together what kind of guy he is. Dwayne is a guy that you wish you could be, a stand up guy who has ethics,a person you can trust,just an all around great person.

Okay Dwayne I'm done hijacking your kudos thread, but felt the need to say this.

I'm proud to consider him my friend.

32,872 posts

I consider Dwayne a friend here on the Boards. I have sold to him on several occasions, and he is 100% solid & reliable. (worship)

1,941 posts

Dwayne is a fabulous buyer on these boards. Easy to chat with, always fast with his payments, a terrific collector of comics. I'm happy to have met him through our transactions. Friends in the hobby, make the hobby so much better.

Thanks Dwayne for your latest buy, Nick Fury #1 CGC Universal 9.0 OW/W

(thumbs u

27,685 posts

Dwayne bought a whole bunch of books from my Superboy thread, he paid very promptly and is a fantastic communicator ...PLUS, he's a super nice guy. Thanks, D(worship)wayne! 

27,685 posts

Dwayne bought an Action 253 from me. Simply put, he's one of the nicest people on here.