• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Azkaban's Feedback Thread
5 5

73 posts in this topic

Dwayne packs his books well, ships quickly, is responsive to inquiries/questions and is just an overall great and honest seller.  Additionally, he just started selling a large collection of very nice quality books - very white pages!  I always look forward to Sunday evenings when he posts.  Despite the large collection for sale and the number of buyers, Dwayne still somehow manages to treat you like an individual and not just like a transaction.  Thanks, Dwayne! 

Dwayne keeps coming up with books I need in the collection, and I keep buying because I know he's one of the best when it comes to price, communication and shipping.  His follow-throughs with shipping are legendary (legendary, I tells ya), ensuring his books arrive safe and secure (and they always do).  Can't wait to see more books from his MASSIVE current thread! 

Bought a bunch of books from @Azkaban and all arrived quickly, securely, and as described. Excellent and courteous communication throughout so just a great boardie to work with! Not sure how @Azkaban even does it, since the latest ongoing thread is quite large with many many buyers besides myself. Very impressive! 

Super-duper shipping speed & secure packaging against dings, bumps, & bruises.  Good communication throughout, and easy to work with.  Always pleased with the books and mags I get from Azkaban’s sales threads. Some purple font just because. Will happily look out for his future sales threads as I always come out of them with some neat stuff. :)

Dwayne provided amazing communication throughout the entire process,  from my original PM about a comic he had on his sales thread,  to updates on when the check arrived, and  then during the tracking updates until arrival.  It was a very wonderful experience all around. I greatly appreciate his attention to detail and his packing of the book was perfect. This could not have gone smoother.  Thank you! 

P.S. if you have come to his Kudos looking to see what his feedback is and are wondering if you should do business with him I would say....1513386627_giphy(18).gif.ce0475ccbdc62eac7720797993e84957.gif