• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Azkaban's Feedback Thread
5 5

74 posts in this topic

Just received another box of books from Azkaban.  As before, safely packed, accurately graded, and good all around.  Azkaban is someone I’d always feel good doing business with as he’s friendly, affable, and with no hint of pressure at any time.  It’s nice.

Couldn't be happier - bought a bunch of great books from Azkaban, and they arrived really quickly in bulletproof packaging, in exactly the condition he detailed in his threads. His pricing is very fair, his selection is extensive, and he's very responsive in communication. And he threw a fun surprise in the box too! Thank you, Azkaban!!

Received the books from Azkaban's recent sales thread yesterday, in which I was grateful to catch on the boards!  Great looking books at fair prices, excellent communication, A+ packaging, and a bonus surprise (he must know that I currently have garnered interest in multi-versre characters! LOL)!

Thanks for a wonderful sales thread, and best of luck to your future sales threads as well! (thumbsu

Just received another batch of comic goodness from Azkaban's sales thread; the comics purchased look WAY better than the pics shown, and the portfolios that I purchased with them are ^^

Thanks again!  Looking forward to my next batch! (thumbsu

On 4/11/2023 at 7:15 PM, Sandflea said:

Looking forward to my next batch! (thumbsu

...AAANNNDDD that batch arrived yesterday; with the books looking awesome as always!!!  Thanks for the bonus mag as well!!! :headbang:

Highly recommended! (thumbsu