• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men 2 posted by B. Koski

7 posts in this topic

Dear B. Koski,

These are some very nice looking copies!

So I assume that you are planning on having them graded by the CGC correct?

From the scans, they look like they would fair a 9.4 - 9.6, but you might get lucky and land a 9.8! :)

On that note, where did you manage to find these particular raw copies?

I am actually keeping my eye out for any CGC 9.8 examples of issues #101, #103 and #104 with at least OW/WP or better to add to my competitive set!

Anyway, from one X-Men fan to another - congrats!! (thumbs u

-Professor Pecora

Aw man, is that color touch on Juggernaut's thigh? Just kidding! Nice pick ups B. I used to check eBay pretty regularly for deals on these, but lately I've been focused on finding more X-men appearances than anything. Can't wait to see how these grade. Good luck!

sig.jpg

This particular issue is a great cover and possibly my next raw pick up after doing what I want to do at Baltimire. If I'm lucky the same guy I found my X-Men 109 will be there. Although at first when I saw your journal titles I was thinking these were going to be the first two. I hope to find copies as nice as what you posted.