• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Death of Superman and Reign of Supermen - all issues and variants
13 13

404 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vfactor1 said:

The JLA #69 is one of my favorite covers of all time. Love that deep dark maroon.

V.

It definitely is a gorgeous book from its deep maroon to the ruby red,  it will have you whispering to it  :gossip: while clicking your heels together, " There's no place like home" and that's where I'm taking you. (thumbsu

10 hours ago, JoeyClarkKent said:

Getting mixed signals from the responses to my post so thought I’d come out and just ask what are your guys thoughts on the 3 I just bought and what are your thoughts on what the going price should be for each? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I believe it was just confusion. Some are shocked by what some of these death of superman issues can go for now. From what I have seen by tracking sales for the last several years you did good. (thumbsu

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

16 hours ago, JoeyClarkKent said:

Getting mixed signals from the responses to my post so thought I’d come out and just ask what are your guys thoughts on the 3 I just bought and what are your thoughts on what the going price should be for each? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Sorry about the mixed signals. No negative intended my friend.

Beautiful, beautiful copies of one of my favorite books of all time. I’m jealous.

As far as price goes, that’s up to you. If you are happy with what you got for what you paid that’s all that matters, not what anyone else thinks.

V.

Edited by Vfactor1

11 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

IMG_20190319_234648772.thumb.jpg.2dc92b067e599dc07ec191dda0cbe57a.jpg

Nice!  A new argument for the never-ending newsstand debate.

"SANS UPC" means "without UPC" ... implying that comic book newsstands with the UPC are printed FIRST, and they run the ones "sans UPC" later with the extra note added in the footer. 

:slapfight:

15 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Nice!  A new argument for the never-ending newsstand debate.

"SANS UPC" means "without UPC" ... implying that comic book newsstands with the UPC are printed FIRST, and they run the ones "sans UPC" later with the extra note added in the footer. 

:slapfight:

Nice catch. (thumbsu and that would be my thoughts as well with that notation.  

On 2/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, JoeyClarkKent said:

Going for the entire Doomsday collection in CGC 9.8s. Will move to Funeral For a Friend and then Reign after. Heres where I stand so far!

086088C9-0D83-4BE1-AE45-5E57B13598F3.jpeg

D8FE0CAC-1E68-43BE-96CA-7FCCFBBB0286.jpeg

I love your old school paper want list.   And great job tracking those down in 9.8.... it's incredible.   The "funeral" DC Universe issues in 9.8 will be tough to find, so I look forward to hearing how it goes.