• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Sienkiewicz Moon Knight cover

96 posts in this topic

lol Yeah I noticed that too! But that cover doesn't do a ton for me. I talked to Bill about it the other day and he said he'd done another version first that he liked better, and just kinda threw this one together.

lol Yeah I noticed that too! But that cover doesn't do a ton for me. I talked to Bill about it the other day and he said he'd done another version first that he liked better, and just kinda threw this one together.
Wow I always thought the cover to #3 was one of the best in the series, and if he says that there was another that was better I wonder what it looks like.

Wow I always thought the cover to #3 was one of the best in the series, and if he says that there was another that was better I wonder what it looks like.

O, I asked, but it's not around any more. :(