• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post/PIF/Giving Tree Discussion Thread

2,657 posts in this topic

I don't know why this is still a discussion. Clearly there needs to be a list kept of those who violate the basic terms of the PIF thread and it's rules. I expect it to be a pretty short list, but nonetheless the community should be kept apprised of members who are willing to take advantage of the forum. I have to question the motivations of anyone not wanting to be made aware of this.

I don't know why this is still a discussion. Clearly there needs to be a list kept of those who violate the basic terms of the PIF thread and it's rules. I expect it to be a pretty short list, but nonetheless the community should be kept apprised of members who are willing to take advantage of the forum. I have to question the motivations of anyone not wanting to be made aware of this.

And how do folks get on that list? Might there be a ... discussion ... in some sort of ... thread?

And how do folks get on that list? Might there be a ... discussion ... in some sort of ... thread?

unless it's all been deleted it's been being discussed argued about for the last several days in other threads.

unless it's all been deleted it's been being discussed argued about for the last several days in other threads.

lol Dude, when you want to add someone to the list, each and every time, you gotta discuss it, right? Or will you just be adding people to the new PIF PL when you feel like it, without any input?

lol Dude, when you want to add someone to the list, each and every time, you gotta discuss it, right? Or will you just be adding people to the new PIF PL when you feel like it, without any input?

I'm referencing the fact that there is still a multi-day multi-thread argument going on in the community about if there should even be a PIF Probation List, and my surprise that this concept is still even in discussion. Obviously I realize that in the event that we actually have a PIF PL (which isn't even decided yet) the process for adding someone to it needs to be discussed. Are you just trying to bait me into another argument or do you have something of value to add? :makepoint:

I'm referencing the fact that there is still a multi-day multi-thread argument going on in the community about if there should even be a PIF Probation List, and my surprise that this concept is still even in discussion. Obviously I realize that in the event that we actually have a PIF PL (which isn't even decided yet) the process for adding someone to it needs to be discussed. Are you just trying to bait me into another argument or do you have something of value to add? :makepoint:

[helpfulness] ah, forget it

I nominate slym2none for the PIF HoS - he "continued to ignore the rules" by talking about (non-monetary) value one time.

-slym (a total Adam Henry)

Thanks for sucking the life source right out of the PIF thread Slym! :baiting: Now, look where we are!

PIF HOS

1) Mkkiller

2) Bathedinflames

3) Slym2none (should really be in the number 1 spot, but his transgressions were just recently discovered)

:sumo:

I don't know about a list, that's not really an ideal solution.

I think a different idea that Techvoddoo had would be perfect and fix everything. What was that again? You claim something, post a new offer and if your offer is not claimed within a few days, the original offer you claimed is back up for grabs?

Please elaborate Tech, it was a really good idea. :)