• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your top grail books

97 posts in this topic

I don't collect superhero books, but if I did the book on the top of my list would be the Tec 31 - such an interesting, dark, foreboding cover.

Second on the list is the Cap. 1 - knocking out Hitler I mean come on it just doesn't get much better.

(thumbs u

This thread needs bumping after two years! :preach:

More grails added the past couple of years (since last thread post)... :bump:

96e8f50b-d5dd-4389-94f7-e8a955760a5b_zps1008e2a6.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Auction acquired Nov. 2013 (HA)[/font]

66918c44-791d-42ab-a632-ed8d6c75d8b4_zpsfd6alaon.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Snagged this puppy from John Verzyl a couple of months back (thanks, redskull_fan)[/font]

284aec41-449e-4581-9eef-6800b31c8448_zps87y7gocp.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Classic alien invader Timely pulled & brought to Chicago by Metro (thanks, Frank)[/font]

Long desired books with stunning cover art by Craig Fleissel & Alex Schomburg.

I don't collect superhero books, but if I did the book on the top of my list would be the Tec 31 - such an interesting, dark, foreboding cover.

Second on the list is the Cap. 1 - knocking out Hitler I mean come on it just doesn't get much better.

Hey, they would be my choice as well! lol

This one has been a tough grail and i guess it has been worth it :)

suspense3.jpg

(worship)(worship) Wow Jack! Surprised it's not slabbed and in your sig line :baiting:

Congrats!

I try to just put the slabs in the sig line it's not the best but soon to be slabbed.Thanks Guys!