• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your top grail books

97 posts in this topic

Of all the books I own right now, these two would be grails. Ultimate grail is Batman 1 or Tec 31. But these are two books I've always wanted to own, and am very happy to have them.

3u7b.jpg

captainamerica74001.jpg

Honorable mention to this one. My local comic shop had two copies(a Good and a Fine) on display when I was a kid, and I always drooled over both copies, wondering what I could sell or how I could save to afford one of them. This one is as bright as the Fine copy that was in the display case.

bluebeetle1zps8b61e7c0.jpg

Of all the books I own right now, these two would be grails. Ultimate grail is Batman 1 or Tec 31. But these are two books I've always wanted to own, and am very happy to have them.

3u7b.jpg

captainamerica74001.jpg

The condition of this Green Lantern is startling to me every time I see it - I can't believe the condition freakish.

Not a book that compares all that much to a Bats 1 or and MC 1, but this is still my grail - excuse the bad scan...

f3fc.jpg

Killer book Andy (thumbs u

Not a book that compares all that much to a Bats 1 or and MC 1, but this is still my grail - excuse the bad scan...

f3fc.jpg

I believe someone was selling a coverless copy in the forums last week...

That would be like having the Mona Lisa without the smirk.

f3fc.jpg

Amazing cover...never heard of/saw it before last week when someone had a coverless copy in the sales forums ..

3u7b.jpg

captainamerica74001.jpg

The condition of this Green Lantern is startling to me every time I see it - I can't believe the condition freakish.

It's restored. Still an unbelievable copy, and the work on it by Matt and Kenny is outstanding.

3u7b.jpg

captainamerica74001.jpg

It's restored. Still an unbelievable copy, and the work on it by Matt and Kenny is outstanding.

Still absolutely amazing!

My grails are kinda what you would expect. I got this one back in the days of mail order, when Archie 1s were few and far between. Advertised as a GD, fortunately CGC didn't agree. I was really excited when it arrived in the mail.

905415-a1.jpg