• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

What's everyone's take on the DC 3d Lenticular Covers?

I don't know too much about the program, I have a few LCS that I am close with so I can get my hands on a few.

Which do you think are the most worth going after? Joker obviously is going to be the grail of the bunch.

Any reason to indicate Forever Evil #! being worth grabbing?

The Joker's Daughter variant is hot, and something big is supposed to happen to Nightwing in Forever Evil...

as in the Nightwing series (idk which villain he gets on his cover) or in the main book "Forever Evil"?

Forever Evil #1...

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/08/24/major-nightwing-news-coming-on-september-4-says-dc-comics/

something seems up with the ventriloquest one...23.1...anyone know why?

its from The Dark Knight title, it has only a fraction of the print run as Batman, Detective Comics and the other core DC books. And while the print runs for these books haven't been released I doubt they have significantly different print ratios for the 3D covers as they have for the regular monthly issues.

I'm kinda torn on these, not sure of what to make of the "order cut" issue - is it going to create a genuine shortage, or is it more hype than anything else?

I would kind of like to get the two Aquaman issues, maybe the Scarecrow because that one looks like it might be cool. I could pre-order off eBay but I'd have to pay at least double cover.

Or I could gamble and see if my LCS gets enough. But he's notoriously conservative in what he orders and apperantly he has a crowd that shows up at lunch on Wednesdays. I can get there at 3:15 on new comic day and still find several new comics sold out.

Even though none of the issues I want come out this week I might stop by just to get a feel for what it's like.