• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's Villain Month 3D Covers

2,249 posts in this topic

Nevermind, apparently Poison Ivy is tomorrow.

Guess I'll be making a trip to the shop tomorrow.

Yeah. Kinda bummed that I missed this one. I'm trying to put together the classic Batman Rogue's Gallery Set.

Nevermind, apparently Poison Ivy is tomorrow.

Guess I'll be making a trip to the shop tomorrow.

Yeah. Kinda bummed that I missed this one. I'm trying to put together the classic Batman Rogue's Gallery Set.

If I happen to find 2 copies, I'll can sort you out if you can't find any, since I enjoy purchasing things from you so much.

I'm sure many are planning on holding on to their sets, but for those who are selling I'm interested to see how many of these get slabbed versus sold as raw.

There seems to be a lot of heat on the raws right now, and once people start to come up empty handed, I could see the prices for certain raws go up even higher than they already are. ($20 Joker's $30 Darkseids on freebay).

Anyone heard about this retailer incentive 3D cover? My LCS is selling one in store only for $199!

XlZCtyNl.jpg

Did you grab it? Sounds like a great price considering it's only 1 per retailer. Midtown was even selling it at $425.

hm