• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forever Evil

73 posts in this topic

Sinestro #1 continues after Forever Evil. Not a bad start to the yellow villain. Cullen Bunn is writing.

I'm glad someone brought this up. I've been looking for a thread to post a question about this but found nothing. Isn't there a noob thread where we can go and post a random question about a random modern title, older or recent? My question: Is this new Sinestro title worth checking out and I thought they weren't going to continue the color spectrum after Johns finished his GL run? Any chance of Atrocitus getting his own title? :wishluck:

Sinestro #1 continues after Forever Evil. Not a bad start to the yellow villain. Cullen Bunn is writing.

I'm glad someone brought this up. I've been looking for a thread to post a question about this but found nothing. Isn't there a noob thread where we can go and post a random question about a random modern title, older or recent? My question: Is this new Sinestro title worth checking out and I thought they weren't going to continue the color spectrum after Johns finished his GL run? Any chance of Atrocitus getting his own title? :wishluck:

I like Cullen Bunn's writing on Sinestro. Too few comics focusing on the bad guys. Never who might die in these issues. Right now Sinestro is getting the Yellow Corps to be obedient to him.

I liked the ending.

I like how it was a Luthor smackdown that took out the syndicate. I have to wonder these days why the 'heroes' never seem to save the day anymore. I'm sad to see that Grayson's identity was released to the world for good. I really liked his series. I wonder what's in store for JL now. I hope they have some major victories coming up

I liked the ending.

I like how it was a Luthor smackdown that took out the syndicate. I have to wonder these days why the 'heroes' never seem to save the day anymore. I'm sad to see that Grayson's identity was released to the world for good. I really liked his series. I wonder what's in store for JL now. I hope they have some major victories coming up

it was release to the world but the world also thinks he

died that day