• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 130 Quintuple Signed!

4 posts in this topic

Officially boycotting teasers...

Even though I don't have a lot registered at the moment, a graded run of X-Men 1-300 is my primary collecting focus. I do have many things in the works such as books lined up for signatures and should have a nice boost to my set in the coming months, but it's currently rather skimpy.

I normally try and get my own books signed just because it's usualy more cost effective but could not pass this one up after accidentally running across it on eBay a few days ago. I feel based on sold prices of universal 9.8s and the costs of getting a book signed by multiples, this was a bargain!

So without further ado, the latest addition to my collection, X-Men #130, first appearance of the lovely Alison Blaire aka "Dazzler", signed by Stan Lee, Chris Claremont, John Romita Jr., Terry Austin and Jim Shooter!

14252.jpg

See more journals by GamingEtc