rapid08's feedback thread
2 2

19 posts in this topic

337 posts

Thread to keep track of my purchases here.

Edited by rapid08

46,979 posts

Thank you for the timely purchase of an ASM 39. Enjoy.

Ed

9,876 posts

Jose picked up an Amazing Spider-Man #20 CGC 6.0 in my last sales thread. Super fast payment.

Thanks,

Brian

559 posts

Sold Joe ASM 15 & FF 18 this week. Fast payment & good communication! No issues. Recommended buyer! Thank you. reed_richards

1,614 posts

sold some Defenders books the other week. paid really fast and reminded me when the books were received. Pretty happy with an easy transaction and would definitely recommend to anyone on the boards!

392 posts

Bought three books from my first board sale. Thanks! Instant payment, good communication. Books are on their way this a.m.

392 posts

Have just completed a second transaction with rapid08 of several ASM books. Friendly communications and super quick payment. A pleasure.

1,835 posts

Jose is an asset to the boards. He bought a Marvel Spotlight 5 CGC 8.0 from me and paid super fast! Will do business with him anytime! (thumbs u

2,346 posts

I bought x2 Silver Age keys (over 2k worth) from rapid08, everything went smoothly, would happily buy from again.

2,837 posts

I purchased a nice ASM book from Jose and everthing went well.

6,774 posts

GREAT buying experience with Jose. Packing was tremendous and super fast shipping !!

268 posts

Recently bought an ASM key from Jose.  Easy to deal with, great communication, and fast shipping.  Would definitely buy from him again!

10,756 posts

I bought a couple ASM slabs as well.  Also well packaged and in great shape! Super fast response and shipping!

15 posts

Joe's Collectibles are great! I bought an AF 15 and TOS 39 from him and am very satisfied. Great packaging and very quick shipping.

2,031 posts

Bought a few slabs from Jose recently. Great seller to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thank you!