• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age on the forum
1 1

356 posts in this topic

A couple of months ago a seller was selling a whole bunch of Eclipse books and I won about 20 of them.They were taking requests for other Eclipse books and would list them on a BIN for an agreed upon price.Out of curisoity I asked if they had any of the 2D books.This is what they had for about $9 each:

2Dbooks001.jpg

I got them all.

Interior pics of each.

2Dbooks002.jpg

2Dbooks004.jpg

2Dbooks005.jpg

2Dbooks003.jpg

The only one signed is the 3D Alien Terror.Go figure.It's also the lowest grade with a smudge to the top right corner and one corner of the spine is bent.Still,very happy to have them.

Hey Toz....

These are actually all signed and numbered. If you look about 2/3 the way in, there's a text page. That's where they're signed.

Ahhh.Copper Age goodness.This completes my Scout set.It's unopened Mint,still in the plastic.

Others002.jpg

Is that actually a record?

Yes,actually an old school 12" LP.I bet it would sound good on my 1984 Kenwood component stero if the speakers wern't blown.

Recently got these in a lot with a few Bronze & Silver mixed in for good measure.Total cost:14 cents each.

14centerhaul019.jpg

14centerhaul022.jpg

14centerhaul021.jpg

14centerhaul020.jpg

14centerhaul018.jpg

14centerhaul017.jpg

14centerhaul016.jpg

14centerhaul015.jpg

14centerhaul014.jpg

14centerhaul012.jpg

14centerhaul011.jpg

14centerhaul009.jpg

14centerhaul008.jpg

14centerhaul007.jpg

14centerhaul006.jpg

14centerhaul005.jpg

14centerhaul003.jpg

14centerhaul002.jpg

Note the Gulacy cover on Black Diamond #2 and the sweet Sterenko cover for The Fly #2.I already had all the Pacific & Nexus books but these are my first AC & Red Circle books.Really like the AC stuff.Hats off to Mr.Black

A couple of months ago a seller was selling a whole bunch of Eclipse books and I won about 20 of them.They were taking requests for other Eclipse books and would list them on a BIN for an agreed upon price.Out of curisoity I asked if they had any of the 2D books.This is what they had for about $9 each:

2Dbooks001.jpg

I got them all.

Interior pics of each.

2Dbooks002.jpg

2Dbooks004.jpg

2Dbooks005.jpg

2Dbooks003.jpg

The only one signed is the 3D Alien Terror.Go figure.It's also the lowest grade with a smudge to the top right corner and one corner of the spine is bent.Still,very happy to have them.

Hey Toz....

These are actually all signed and numbered. If you look about 2/3 the way in, there's a text page. That's where they're signed.

I just went back and checked all these again and no sigs on the 2 Hamster books.

Copper is my favorite age! But this forum does not get much love. I usually post in the Signature room, but since most of my collection is Copper, I'm gonna start posting them here too!

First up: Wizard #1 SS McFarlane!

I picked this book up when it first came out in the comic shop, so the fact that it held a 9.2 grade after all these years while in my collection is pretty cool! :grin:

SAM_3540.jpg

.......And of course ASM #298 is a must have in any Copper collection! :)

SAM_3497.jpg