• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re-Holder

3 posts in this topic

Hey CGC got a question regarding re-holdering that I think I know the answer to but wanted to double check...If I submit this copy of Flash Comics #7 I really want a newer label...Will I get one and will the extra notes be added that do not exist on this old label...how do I find out what the new notes are because I see 2 Flash #7's that are currently in new holders...1 has 2 lines of notes and the other 3 lines but I cant make out what they say from the pics...I would really like it to say 1st Moldoff hawkman cover...Is there a place on this website that shows what the current notes are for books...Any help appreciated!! Thanks, Gino

9697328388_dceffa2dda_b.jpg

• Administrator

If you enter your certification # in the Certification Lookup at the bottom of the CGC homepage, then you can see what the new label will show.

We will replace your label with the newer style and it will reflect the text that is shown on the site for your #.