• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Belated One Year Anniversary CGC Comics Board

93 posts in this topic

Yo, I don't really recall you doing anything that day! Where the [!@#%^&^] were you? Hell even murph did more than you that day! Of course, like the little [!@#%^&^] that he is, Khaos was there front and center! smirk.gif

Yo, I don't really recall you doing anything that day! Where the [!@#%^&^] were you?

Yo....what the hell are you talking about???.........I was one of the major players that day beeotch. mad.gif

I think you need a trip to the "box" to read the pulled thread if your memory is that bad. mad.gif

Yo.....I bagged on hammer so bad that day......that he replied in the thread with this..........LMAO crazy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------

What would you do in a REAL prison, Tarbash? Whose punk would you be. Would you cry for your mummy? Do you know that I would gladly go to prison if I were able to pop your eyes from your skull and feed them to you for a nice X-Mas meal. First, I'd pop them out, one by one, with a spoon-like object dug sharply into the socket with a twisted scooping motion. Then I'd let them rest on your cheeks, hanging by the optic nerves. How humourous that would be , to see Tarbash getting a different, and final perspective of the world, wimpering like a little pasty-faced girl. I'd want you to be able to still see at least one eye forced in you mouth before I snap the other optic nerve like an elastic. The last thing you'd ever see is my face laughing at you. Yeah, I'd go to jail and have a whole buncha' punks like you to be able to get a X-Mas wish like that!! To bleed your eyes Tarbash. That's MY X-mas wish you punk.

Ok, to clarify, here were the people put in on that fateful day. Some of us were put in for battles (ok thrashing of ablue on X-mas eve):

1) Hammer

2) Bugaboo

3) Bachelorofcomix

4) MajorKhaos

5) Chrisco37

6) Rickdogg

7) Moi

mad.gif