• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Copper Horror Thread
3 3

300 posts in this topic

Great examples sabertooth! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Although I would prefer to see what you have in your collection rather than stuff pulled from Chuck's site. No offence intended, I just think it's more interesting! flowerred.gif

Glad you liked them. Gimme some time. I need to get the scanner working and a photobucket set up. Of the covers I've posted I've got some sweet, raw NM+ white copies of Demon Dreams #1, and Twisted Tales #1-3, and #5. Can't believe how cheap they are at Mile High. Oh well, it's a buyer's market.

Who published "Twisted Tales"? #6 is just plain sick! tongue.gif

They were all published by Pacific Comics. hail.gif

Was the interior b&w? Pacific Comics...893scratchchin-thumb.gif How long did they last?

Ten issues all in blood-soaked color!

BTW: I thought you were only going after Charlton's now? poke2.gif

Now these were a treat!

And of course those are two Pacifics that I'm missing, and Mile High isn't offering them. I'll have to look around a bit. The price on most of the rest of the Pacific line is dirt cheap. Under cover in some cases for NM.

Sterling, if you have not read twisted tales, get them RIGHT NOW! Some of the finest horror comics ever written!

Don't forget Alien Worlds also. Just as good, but with a Sci-Fi twist. And a 3-D ish to boot!

One last one for tonight...there's just so many! But who could forget good 'ol Evil Ernie? Even though Lady Death turned out to be the star of the show, Ernie and that Smiley button kicked some butt!

623396-Evil%20Ernie%20%23%201.jpg

589a8d3f3ed6a_623396-EvilErnie1.jpg.2ba37c9345bae2e0750eba9d434e8544.jpg

Sterling, if you have not read twisted tales, get them RIGHT NOW! Some of the finest horror comics ever written!

Yep, and better than a ton of the stuff that's been put out in the past 20 years from any genre. Unbelievably cheap, too. Pacific must have wildly overproduced and had a lot of backstock in their warehouses when they went under. I clicked around at Mile High a bit and you can pick up the entire Pacific catalogue in NM for a few hundred. If anyone knows any kids who like comics, some choice Pacifics would make a good cheap gift.

Yep, and better than a ton of the stuff that's been put out in the past 20 years from any genre. Unbelievably cheap, too. Pacific must have wildly overproduced and had a lot of backstock in their warehouses when they went under. I clicked around at Mile High a bit and you can pick up the entire Pacific catalogue in NM for a few hundred. If anyone knows any kids who like comics, some choice Pacifics would make a good cheap gift.

Especially that Twisted Tales #1. It seems like I see that issue in every miscellanous long box I go through at cons.