• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Copper Horror Thread
3 3

300 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gif

I've been secretly hoarding PC books for the last couple years... it was so easy because they were SO CHEAP. So much for that. 27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif Just what are you implying? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Just wait... the hacks at Wizard read these threads...

Innovation hooked up with Anne Rice in the early 90's and did quite well for a time. I remember this puppy was hard to come by shortly after its release. Plus has a eerie John Bolton cover to boot.

625807-TheVampireLestat%231.jpg

589a8d3f5bb29_625807-TheVampireLestat1.jpg.cbc6754f78f42d515e2bf5b2f9ca5bdc.jpg

OOooooooh, you sneeeeky bastages!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

I NEVER come to the copper section because it has been pretty lame overall. Nothing horrorfied ever goin' down. (heck, I honestly didn't even know it was here until now, ok!) Now... a reason! Here I felt all alone for harboring this love for 80's horror, and now we can all share our feelings for it just like in therapy.... grin.gif

Sterling.... OMFG! 893whatthe.gif I can't believe you haven't tasted the dark delights of PC's Tiwsted Tales! It's the ICON of 80's horror, man! GO BUY THEM ALL AS A NICE HALLOWEEN TREAT FOR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!

Geez, will this thread symbolize copper horror's "coming out" of the discount bins and onto the display boards the way the BA thread hepled turn on so many new DC BA horror collectors? Time will tell...

Edited by precodekeith

Welcome to hard core Copper Horror Keith! grin.gif

I started buying these books when they came out to try and recapture what I was missing from the Bronze age. Unfortunatly few of them equal with exception of the PC line. But a lot of these 80's and early 90's Copper horror titles that shook off the restraints of the CCA came bursting forth in delightful graphic gore! It was like Comics horror came of age (again)! I happen to love Copper Horror as it seemed to have complete freedom (writing and art) to tell a good scary story. Although none of these titles really grabbed a footfold IMO for a long run series unless you count Sandman, Swamp Thing (2nd series) or Hellblazer. Any titles I've overlooked? What's everyones opinion on Copper Horror anyway?

Keeping the torch from the BA?

Fantastic, I love it?

Ho-hum?

Plain junk?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif