• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 60 1968 CGC 9.0 VF/NM KINGPIN ROMITA

7 posts in this topic

Ok folks, just a few hours left on this Silver Age beautiful 9.0 investment caliber, near flawless with a gorgeous black cover copy of Amazing Spider-Man #60 with a Stan Lee story and Jazzy Johnny Romita art from 1968 for Pete's sake! What more could you want?!

And let's also not forget that super rare, incredibly hard to find, one in a million chance to own 9.8 Avengers variant with an unbelievable George Perez cover that also ends in JUST A SHORT FEW HOURS!

If you do not win BOTH of these auctions every other comic you obtain in the future will seem pale, dismal and un worthwhile by comparison. A CURSE! I will place upon all other comics you bid on if you don't win these perfect specimens!

click here to make your (and my) comic dreams come true.

OK. This is the final bump for this auction I SWEAR.

There is only one measly hour left for this book so sweet it drips honey. Honey that will later equal even more money. It's like not buying stock in Microsoft when it was a $1.00 per share.

Believe my fellow board members I am only looking out for YOUR best interests...

Oh, and let's not forget that OUTSTANDING Avengers variant folks!