• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suddenly my modern collection got a lot smaller!

4 posts in this topic

Actually... I don't own any modern comics now... (assuming moderns start at 1993?) I believe my newest comic is from 1991. Anyone else surprised to see their modern collection disappear?

It seems odd to me to classify comics from 80s+ as a seperate age... but oh well... maybe my run of transformers will finally increase in value...

Actually... I don't own any modern comics now... (assuming moderns start at 1993?) I believe my newest comic is from 1991. Anyone else surprised to see their modern collection disappear?

It seems odd to me to classify comics from 80s+ as a seperate age... but oh well... maybe my run of transformers will finally increase in value...

Buy some new comics! tongue.gif

Let me go see,...............................................Nope! There's still 22 short boxes just where I left them.

sorry.gifforeheadslap.gif

I`ve thinned out my modern books quite a bit over the last 18 months.Just turned my girlfriend`s two sons on to three boxes of `92-`00 stuff.

All I am keeping now is my misc. Batman and Detective books(anything `89 or older),the Kelley Jones run on Batman(love his take on Bats),some misc.odds and ends,and my ASM(up to `99).

Kinda miss chillin` at the comic shop though.